Eleven WWRP Attorneys Named to the 2020 List of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
We are delighted to announce 11 of our partners at Williams, Williams, Rattner & Plunkett, P.C., have been selected for inclusion on the 2020 list of Super Lawyers!
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have achieved a high degree of peer recognition and professional accomplishment. The selection process involves independent third-party research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. Fewer than five percent of attorneys in the U.S. are named to the list each year.
- Robert S. Bick – Business & Corporate Law
- James P. Cunningham – Family Law
- Brian E. Etzel – Business Litigation
- William Hosler – Real Estate Law
- Robert B. Labe – Estate Planning & Probate Law
- David E. Plunkett – Business Litigation
- Richard E. Rassel, III– Business & Corporate Law
- Richard D. Rattner – Land Use & Zoning Law
- Kim Shierk – Real Estate Law
- Jamison Williams, Jr.– Business & Corporate Law
Additionally, partner Susan Babcock was named a 2020 Rising Star in Business & Corporate Law. Rising Stars are outstanding attorneys 40 years old or younger or who have been in practice for ten years or less. Fewer than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the country are named to the Rising Stars list each year.
Please join us in congratulating our colleagues!