Thirteen WWRP Attorneys Named to the List of Best Lawyers in America
Williams, Williams, Rattner & Plunkett, P.C., is delighted to announce that 13 partners have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©:
- Robert S. Bick – Corporate Law
- John W. Crowe – Corporate Law
- James P. Cunningham – Family Law
- Brian E. Etzel – Employment Law
- John D. Gaber – Real Estate Litigation
- Robert B. Labe – Trusts & Estates
- Robert A. Labelle – Real Estate Law
- Jerome Pesick – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Real Estate Law
- David E. Plunkett – Commercial Litigation
- Richard E. Rassel III – Commercial Litigation, Land Use, and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Litigation
- Richard D. Rattner – Copyright Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Land Use and Zoning Litigation, Real Estate Law, and Real Estate Litigation
- Kim Shierk – Corporate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Law
- Jamison Williams Jr.– Business Organizations and Corporate Law
Best Lawyers bases its selections entirely on peer reviews, employing a sophisticated and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of all nominees.
Robert S. Bick and R. Jamison Williams Jr. Named 2023 “Lawyers of the Year”
In addition to their inclusion in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, Robert S. Bick (Corporate Law) and R. Jamison Williams Jr. (Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)) were named the Best Lawyers 2023 “Lawyers of the Year” in the region encompassing Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Troy, and adjacent parts of Oakland County, Michigan.
Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location. This honor is awarded to lawyers with the highest overall peer feedback in the specific area and geographic region.
We congratulate our colleagues on these well-deserved honors!