Tamara E. Fraser
- p. 248.642.0333
Tamara E. Fraser maintains a diverse civil and commercial litigation practice. She possesses more than 20 years of experience representing business clients and individuals in general civil litigation matters. She has significant experience defending a national consumer reporting agency in cases involving the Fair Credit Reporting Act in multiple jurisdictions including AZ, MO, NC, NJ, CA, WA, MN, TX as well as both districts in MI.
Tamara also provides general business counseling and drafting of corporate and personal legal documents.
Previously, Tamara .served as an associate lawyer with Frank, Haron and Weiner in Troy, MI from 1997 until she came to WWRP in 2013. Before that she worked on insurance defense matters with Draugelis & Ashton in Clawson, MI and served as an attorney for the UAW Legal Services Plan.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Paul Clulo, Midland Circuit Court 1994-1995
News & Insights
- March 20, 2015
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, IN, J.D., 1994, magna cum laude
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, B.B.A, 1991